(自然膚色),

Sana PORE PUTTY BB Pact SPF40 PA -莎娜 PORE PUTTY 毛穴職人防曬蜜粉餅(自然膚色)

3:22 AM Ai 0 Comments











This product really mazed me .

The claim of the products:

BB Pact SPF40 PA+++ one step complete make up base ( well for the rest of us that mean Foundation lol)  It filled pores and any imperfections.
BB pact is applied as a wet foundation cream and provides a powdery finish.boosted by Collagen serum within the product. It is enriched with Moisture hydrolyzed collagen to lock in moisture and allows for a  smooth finish for a long day ware.

 I took it for a test run when i was the maid on honor. Initially the make up artiest did my make up and within about a frame of 2 hrs my foundation started to melt off from the perpetration and the heat ( it was a lovely day the sun was out and blazing .. Australia can be very dry is you just roast in the sun).
I took the Sana Pore BB pack as backup and lucky i did.

I cleared my face of oil with makeup blotting paper  and applied a thin layer of the BB balm which i was thinking wet foundation .. not sure if it will give me a compact powder finish. To my surprise it worked a treat. The wet application prevented caking and the creasing to any dehydrated skin from being in the sun. It gave a flawless finish when it was spread over the skin which the impressive thing was it was like using the HD makeup i had.
This also doubled for me as a concealer and a stabilizer for my eye make up to prevent it from running and causing big panda eye.

The photos came up awesome giving total flawless skin the small acne issue and redness i had from lack of sleep the night before was fully unnoticeable.

Verdict:
This BB cream is the best i have tried and compared to the wet foundation i would prefer this more. However i do find that if you use the foundation and keep the compact with you for touch up is also excellent.

Definitely works and worth buying to achieve the HD flawless skin.. I am totally in love with this ...




















You Might Also Like

0 comments: