50% OFF DISCOUNT,

Blog sale - brand new necklaces and earrings for sale. Spring cleaning

9:43 PM Ai 0 Comments

Hi guys

Just doing same spring cleaning and noticed I have times which I havent worn. 

Brand new .. Will note if they are used.


Iam such a shopaholic (。-_-。) so need to sell off some of my beloved items 
Running out of room to storag them and need some cash .

Give me an email if you are interested to buy them off me and we can arrange postage. 
PayPal payment only. Thanks my follow lovelys



Item one 
Vintage earrings -Chanel 
$150 Aud  without box
I tend to put everything in my massive jewellry case so never keep the packaging  



Item two And three 
Tiffany necklaces 
Only have the jewlley bag don't have the box anymore 
$ 50 each 

PN121-A.JPG
Item four and five 
Tiffany With bags , without original box
$ 10 and $70

PN269-A.JPG 
4.jpg6.jpg


Item six 
Earrings - hearts
$15 



 7.jpg5.jpg
8.jpg


Item 7 

Tiffany heart lock. The surface has scratches 
$25



Item 8 And 9 
Swan crystal necklace and earrings
$35 and $30

It u buy the set  I'll sell it for $60



3.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg




Will post more item as my spring cleaning cont have some brand new make up and clothing too  will post soon . Drop me an email if you want more photos .

You Might Also Like

0 comments: