be creative,

SASATINNIE - Moisture Boost Hand Mask (Review) and Be Creation BI JOIE Hand Mask

6:57 PM Ai 0 Comments






Sasatinnie , is a brand associated with SASA, a large Hong Kong cosmetic chain store which sells virtually everything. Be Creative is a general brand who stock heaps of different types of products for distribution.

I have been having pretty dry chap hands due to my dishwasher breaking having to wash everything by hand. Would have been the smart thing to put gloves on but since i never really wash dishes didn't have one.

To combat the issue went searching for  a hand mask to save my poor hands..
I found two products which was the  Sasatinnie and Be Creative hand mask. I must admit i was a be skeptical at first how well it would work.

Both product is about the same , you put on the hand mask gloves which has been pre soaked in some serum. Think of your face mask in a glove form.
Once you have the mask on you pop on a additional pastic glove to stop the moisture from evaporating and find something to do for 20 mins.

If you an active person like me you will struggle. I ended up typing with the gloves on and it doesent work. So put a movie on or a long series and  if you need a drink or go to the bathroom i suggest you do it before you put those glove on.


Verdict:
Both mask worked really well and my skin was very smooth and felt very hydrated however the long waiting time of not being about to use my hands was a struggle for me. Sasatinnie had a interesting smell , its not gross but not awesome. So if you are a sensitive person , open a window or make sure the room is well ventilated.

Sasatinnie vs Be Creation

The man difference is basically where it was made. Sasatinnie hand mask is made in Korea while Be Creative hand mask in Japan. So it really comes down to preference.

Cost : $3.3-$3.5 USD

Definitely a good purchase


You Might Also Like

0 comments: