Mask,

My Beauty Diary Sake Yeast Mask - (我的美麗日記 Mask)

6:27 AM Ai 0 Comments


Production :  Sake Yeast Mask

I personally Love the My Beauty Diary masks as they have been really great at hydrating the skin and always feel very refreshed. Its definitely up there in my favorite masks.

I was really interested to try this mask as Saka extracts mean there is Pitera which a key essence in making skin look more clear and youthful, same stuff that the well know SKII products use.

 This product boost that it will help skin renewal and increase collagen and clear the skin by controlling sebum secretion and hydrate to eliminate discolorations as well.


 Verdict:

The product is great at hydration as per all the My Beauty diary range. From a few use my skin feels more refreshed and clear.

I can't say that it will work over night , you need to use it a few times. I have used its daily in an attempt to have perfect skin for my friend's wedding. It's definiatly help improve my skin and allows my make up to glide on smoothy. I have very delicate skin which scare very easily and the mask has help reduce the scaring and my skin looks much cleaner. My sister noticed a dramatic difference with my skin as i was now more whiter and the scaring/redness went down.

I would recommend to help support your daily skin routine. Definitely work purchasing :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments: