Aqua,

Holika Holika AQUA SPLASH Aqua Splash Serum ( 高效補水精華)

7:28 AM Ai 0 Comments



This cute little bottle packs a lot of hydration.
I have been getting a build up of dry skin on my nose and been ex foliating and trying to get my skin back to where it should be. In desperation i went searching for new products which can help me.


I added the Aqua Splash to my routine along with the My Beatuy dairy masks to boost my skins hydration. 


Holika Holika Aqua Splash Serum is a light and it was very moisturizing . It's suppose to be formulated with natural mineral water and natural Alpine glacier water which penetrates deep into the skin to hydrate efficiently.

i used it over a week and a half have have seen great improvement in my skin. Australia just has really harsh weather and we tend to be a  pretty dry environment so dehydration of the skin is common  plus the air con don't help either.

Verdict:

for about $20 USD it was worth it. It really help hydrate my skin daily. I added it to my normal routine and has seen improvement. The bonus for hydrated skin is less sebum and the pores of the skin become more refined as you have less build up. Loving this new addition to my routine .










You Might Also Like

0 comments: