Beauty Mate,

BeautyMate - Bright Up Nano Eye Mask ( 美肌之誌 -消除黑眼圈納米眼膜)

7:01 AM Ai 0 Comments


I heard of this brand a lot but have never actually brought it myself . I was looking for an eye mask as the weather hasn't been too kind to me as well as the late nights. Really wanted something to Hydrate the skin and remove the dark circles, I have been fortunate i didn;t actually have massive dark circles but there was a small shadow.

So my search for a product came down to this one which was more appealing with its claim to nano technology which helps release nutrient such as Vitamin B3 to support improvement in the under eye skin which is so delicate.

The mask claims:
Research has shown that Vitamin B3 can interfere the transmission of melanin up to the dermal cells, thus help to minimize dark circles and improve skin texture. Algae extract can enhance blood circulation and stimulate metabolism, keep your eyes healthy and energetic, bright and fresh.
Effects: Enhances blood circulation, whitening, moisturizing

 ( whatever all that means )

I took it for a test run to see if it works.. :p

The eye mask is neatly packaged in a little try which is allowing the mask to soak in the serum.
It totally soaked when i took it out .

I put it on and it was very concentrated and being totally so saturated with the serum after putting it in place under my eyes carefully it slowly slipped down my face. It's not a glamorous look ... my sister didn't stop laughing as it slowly slipped of while i was talking to her.
I would suggest that you either use it with an face mask which would help it stay in place or just lay down somewhere for about 15-20mins.

Verdict:

After trying to get it to STAY in place by laying down on my back , when i took it off my under eyes was visibility hydrated. Can't really tell if there was much use for the dark circles, that you need to use it a few times and if that still don;t work... think you really need a life style change such as your diet.

Putting on make up was much easier the following say as the eye area was so hydrated and pump , make up just smoothed on with out a crease which was awesome. I did notice that i didn't need conceal and foundation/BB cream was enough to cover my darken under eye area but full effects of helping clear the dark circles , you need several applications.

As a maintenance eye mask i think it's worth buying as it dose help improve the skin around the eye. You might want to alternate between this one and the  Collagen Smooth Nano mask :p best of both worlds.









You Might Also Like

0 comments: