acne,

HARUHADA Vitamin C Activator - Review

6:23 PM Ai 0 Comments

HARUHADA - Vitamin C Activator - Review





For those who have never used Vitamin C serums , they are great for promoting skin rejuvenation and removal of scaring. Usually only sold through Dermertogiest and specialty stores.

I have been having pretty bad skin from being in the sun and the changing weather causing a acne and dry skin which for most of us that is the worst combination as you try to hydrate the skin with products and you end up with blocked pores and more acne.

Since I departed from my Dermertogiest i have not been able to get my hands on a bottle of Vitamin C serum and I have been too lazy to go to a new Dermertogiest paying $150 a consultation just for it. I have now found my new Saviour!!!

The Haruhada range of serums which is reasonably prices and works a treat. HARUHADA is a Japanese brand a lot of beauty products so you can be sure that you getting quality. They actually have a full range of serums but I only purchased the Vitamin C and the Collagen Activate Serum.


  Verdict :

When you get the product its not impressive looking just very plain packaging. The texture of the serum is light and non sticky compares to the Serum i was provided by my dermatologist which was great.
I have used the Vitamin C activator for about 4 days now in conjunction with the Kobps Ultrasonic and it has really got ride of my acne scaring and my skin is more soft and rejuvenate. enlarged pores have become smaller and make my make up guide on without looking caked on.

Cost : $18 USD - $40 USD

Best placed to buy it at the moment is sasa.com .Yes style is about $35 which is way over priced



You Might Also Like

0 comments: