Cryon Manicure,

poka dot nails with etude house nail pen

5:42 PM Ai 0 Comments





I love nail art , since ther hasn't been time to visit my art guru to get my gel nails done amd some 3D art. I wanted to at least jazz up my nails.

I brought étude house nail art pen a while backh in pink and white and  here is my poka dot nails.

Base I used crayon manicure in pastel pink . I suggest that u don't go crazy and do every name poka dot as it can look too over the top, but that's personal preference.

How the nail art étude house pen rate ? 
It's not anything special really, it's easy to used but at 19.95 each it's a bit over priced.
You can get the same product for at least half the price but in saying so , the designed of the pen allows it not to clog up and dry as quick.
I last open it about 3 months ago and the nail polish has not dry and clogged up which I usually find with the normal nail art pens.

Overall love the pen.. Woohoo nail art


You Might Also Like

0 comments: