base,

Australia's the best keep secert Face of Australia

7:07 AM Ai 0 Comments



Face of Australia

I love foundations and is tend to use mainly th Asian brands as it suite my skin tone better.
However , there is an Australian brand of cosmetics which I have loved. It's well priced and it works a treat on the skin. 
It's an surprise that it's not as popular as it should be.

The brand is called Face of Australia.
They seem to be growing in popularity but they mainly sell their products online , at Kmart, bigw and Priceline.
The products range from 5-25 AUD which is very well priced as the same product which is branded would likely cost your around 30+

Foundation stick
I personally love the foundation stick. At 11.95AUD its in expensive and the quality matches the more well know brand.
The coverage is excellent and can pretty much double as a skin corrector . 
The coverage is so good u really only need a little bit. And you can skip the concealer.

One you have it one your skin turns totally flawless .. Use a press powered to set the make up.
If you are having a horrible skin day  or need to cover up some skin discoloration, just work on small lays over it.. Slowly ,, you don't wanna look like u just out the whole thing on your face like a mask. Wah la ! Flawless skin.

Mine usually last me a long time I don't even go through half of it and I throw it out and get a new one (yes make up should not be kept for more then a few month-I try not to contaminate it with my skin or brushes but it's recommended about 3-6 months you should, replace your make up . I seriously don't ent break outs)


There are other products they have just come out with which I also love .

Skin primer 


Generally it can be Pricey to get a good primer at s low budget price.
I tried their primer and it really helped hydrate the skin and allow the make up to glide on.
Totally live the primer in winter. Dry skin sometimes creep up on your from being out in the elements and being indoors under the air conditioning or the heater. This is a great boost to the skin ESP when you didn't have the time to do a face mask. 




Shimmer Mineral pearl powder

This bottle of different color pearl balls are awesome.
You might already be using another brand. I love my YSL and skin79 one , but this has the same function. 
Basically the different colors all have a function to play in helping to highlight and remove traces of redness and dullness in the skin providing you with translucent skin.

Mineral powder

Great coverage. U can just use it like normal mineral make up 
It's half the price of brand like nude by nature.
Work just as well.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: