best mascara,

Best of April and May 2012 ~~

5:01 AM Ai 0 Comments


I am sure I'm not the only one who loves a good sale!,
I came across some note worthy sales and also some excellent products which should be a must!,


Mascara


I wanted to get a new mascara as I found one which I really love from Rimmel. I normally use the Japanese brand ones but I went and tried the Rimmel's sexy curve and the 1 2 3 look and I have been in love. 
Its like the fair drop mascara but it's more accessible to us in Australia.


The sexy cures is the same as the famous fairy drop mascara but at a fraction of the price and u don't have to pay for delivery to Australia. Just pick it up at the store or supermarket.

Theses three are my favorite 

In saying so I as templeted to try what Other  Rimmel mascara had to offer. Usually such retails for about 10-25AUD 
Three for the price of one was amazing !
These are promotion packs which are available at woolworths, priceline and Coles so check it out.





Nail uv gel polish 



I am a massive fan of nail art and love to do my own nails every now and then with 3D arts and the works.
It's been so hectic I haven't had the time and I have always wanted to see if gel polish would be faster then just getting gel nails done.

And yes it's faster quicker and effect the same only u save a lot more time.

Generally gel nails are more glossy and it helps reframe your nails from being chipped and the color fast forever. Unless you start trying to Peel it off yourself (please don't do that , you reck your nails)

I had my eye in the opi uv polish for a while and thought I might try another brand before I jump right in to purchasing it.

The application was not different to normal polish , smell was a bit stronger. So open some windows if you are sensitive smells.
Post application I pop my nail under the UV lamp and the gel harden 

I was surprised that it harden pretty quickly and was very glossy. (sorry about the photos I just did a very quick trail run , so may nails are not so glam)

I use other colors on top to crate some additional pattern to give my nails something. 

All brands are pretty much the same but the better brands such as OPI snd CDN works best ,quality cant beat them. 

To use the product you need a UV lamp
... so if your don't have one and u want to try this at home I suggest u go to eBay and just purchase one. If you don't want to spend the money to buy the lamp. Head to your local nail salon and see if they do gel nails. Usually would cost you around $80-150 depending where you go but not all salons offer it.

Word of warning, becareful of the nail salon you pick as its easy to get infections if they are not hygienic.
Best to get a friend to refer you.







You Might Also Like

0 comments: