BB cream,

Rimmel London - wake me up foundation

10:22 PM Ai 0 Comments

Wake Me Up Foundation


I saw the ad and i was already sold .

so i headed to the shop and picked up one to try.
I was very surprised that the foundation was awesome.

Very light on the skin while still providing awesome coverage.
I have been needing some coverage due to break outs and this product offer coverage yet it didnt give caking look on the skin.
It is actually quite hydrating on the skin which avoids the flaking of the skin. awesome for winter.
The tones are quite natural on the skin and it seem to brighten the skin with a nice glow.

I personally mix it with the Pore putty to get additional coverage on areas of my face.

Will add the photos of the comparison with Dream Girl BB cream from Skin 79, Pore putty bb cream, Garnire bb cream. shortly ...



You Might Also Like

0 comments: