alanna hill,

Birkenhead point a little shopping paridiase hidden 10 mins from the cbd

3:58 AM Ai 0 Comments

It's been ages since I have been to Birkenhead point shopping outlets.
Since sat time I went it was still under going renovations in the beginning of the year and there wasn't a massive range of who's but there was still some gems hidden from the rest of the population.

Ths time I visited again and I was amazed at the expectation of the outlet. There was heaps more shops and brands to choose from.
Mimco , a hill, forever new, Peeptoe , Ralph, boss and many more.
Although its a shopping outlet but now it feels like a mice high end shopping center and it's much nicer to shop there.
 Peeptoe had a 75%sale and French connection and Alanan hills is a must go. They also had the cheaper brands Like jeans west and cotton on which I must say the shop was way better stocked with sale items then dfo. Tha could be that there are less of a crowd there .

I brought heaps of dresses and Alanah hill was awesome, mass site counts.
My best buys for the trip was jewelry and a pair of converse.
Jewellery was on sale all Trent Nathan and ritual jewellery was 5-10. Wheree the USA, retail price is 30 for earrings  can't believe I got a pore of converse for 30 bucks! 
It was originally 180 whahaha ... Massive savings.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: