Hyaluronan and Blue-Green Algae Hydrating Double Lifting Mask,

My Scheming Hyaluronan & Blue-Green Algae Hydrating Double Lifting Mask

3:51 AM Ai 0 Comments

My Scheming  Hyaluronan & Blue-Green Algae Hydrating Double Lifting Mask 5piece
My Scheming , usually have pretty good face masks.
Ok,yes the name sounds spaz, as its translated from Chinese 我的心機,
I was initially very excited to try out the new face mask as its has a neck component to the mask and there was some funky ear thing which allows you to mask your ears also.

The mask while worked well it was not sticky and was hydrating. The design of the mask was one of the key selling points however it was a bit of a fail.
I have  a pretty big head which comes with a big facial area and the mask covered well except for the ears. seriously could not reach my ears and it was just flapping around. That was really annoying if you are doing other stuff, but if you are relaxing laying down somewhere , you should be fine.
I though it was just my issue, but i gave the mask to my friend to try and my god she has a very small head and face area and she also said she has issues with the ear section fitting.
so it cant just be me....

Overall the concept is great but not 100% practical.
Although the mask was hydrating and did work , it didn;t really impress me, i still prefer the My beauty diary range which seem to boost the skin a bit more. My fav , sake mask wins again :p






You Might Also Like

0 comments: