2B,

2B Alternative - Skirt Ready - 2B 專業瘦下半身配方

6:21 AM Ai 0 Comments


Initially when I first hard about this product I wasn't sure it was really going to work. There has been a lot of hype about the product in Asian and I took went and took the plug to test it out.

It promotes that the product Skirt ready will help reduce fat and mussel masses on the leg to give you a more elongated look to your legs and as the name notes skirt ready.
The product also helps reduce the amount of hair growth on your legs which is a bonus.
I have tried the other products in the 2B range and I really like them, cause the work.
Ok, if your looking for an overnight miracle that's not going to happen but with continuous use it dose have a great result.

Verdict :
I used 2B Skirt ready to help get into a better shape for a wedding and it worked alright to help reduce the hair growth and help tone my legs.
As I said before if your looking for an over night miracle it's not going to happen but if you want something to help improve and support your current weight loss to he perfect figure this is. Product which I would suggest that you have on hand ;)

Overall ,the smell is very medicated but not horrible. The cream heats up and u feel it tingle , kind of feels like you put those mussel pain heat cream on.

If you got sensitive skin , I would suggest that you do a test on a small part of your body as you may get irritations .

This is a pretty good but to try to help tone up for summer or for winter to keep you tone figure do there is less working out closer to spring and summer . You do need to buy a set and use it for a period to get full effect . There usually promotion packs which are great values , so if your unsure if this suit you , you might wannna share it with your friend and test it out first.








You Might Also Like

0 comments: